TBDress.com: 10 For Less Than $100

Shopping is always a fun prospect for us, ladies. But shopping within a tight budget? Not so much! The reality always manages to bite us back - we only have a certain amount of money to spend on clothes! Hence, we want to make sure that every piece we get is worth the investment so we can stretch the value out of our money. Thankfully, there are websites like TBDress.com that makes it possible to shop while keeping our budget restraints intact. Even occasion dresses are reasonably priced that you don't have to feel guilty about spending at all!

Check out below for my top picks on cheap homecoming dresses that look like you spent more:





























Still looking for more options? Check out more dresses on the site via this page: 
http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Homecoming-Dresses-4369/

When it comes to occasion dresses, do you save or splurge?

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it. Mermaid Prom Dresses


 

Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post. However, the opinion expressed are my own.

3 comments

  1. I am really loving that one strap black dress! I have a budget, and want to buy a homecoming dress this year, so this post is definitely helpful! mckenzie
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the A-line one shoulder cream dress! It's gorg and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)