Hurray to my first cheek blush review! And this one is a doozy. Butter London is a famous cosmetics and nail polish brand so I was excited to try their cream blusher line for the first time. I got my Butter London Cheeky Cream Blush from My Hair Care, a leading retailer of hair and beauty products in Australia and online.
The website describes Honey Pie as a peach-pink creme. It comes in a sheer and cream formula for ease of application - indeed you can use your fingers to blend it nicely onto your cheeks. What I love most about this cream blusher is the fact that it provides that natural sheen to your cheeks while being subtle enough to add color to your skin. You can definitely add a few more coats for a fiercer blush - it's up to you!
This has definitely been my go-to blush for daily use. My cream blush is in Honey Pie but you can choose from several other shades namely Naughty Biscuit, Abbey Rose and Pistol Pink.
What is your favorite blusher? Do you prefer cream or powder formula?
Disclaimer: I was provided the product for free. However, this does not in any way impact the review written.
In another exciting news: I was featured on IFB's Weekly Link Roundup for the 4th time! You can see the roundup here:
Links à la Mode: May 21
- Adorned in Armor: My Top 5 Favorite Instagrammers
- A Splash of Teal: Summer Fashion 101—Sunglasses Tips, Trends, and Must-Haves
- Chic Steals: DIY Pearl and Chain Spike Choker
- Fash Chronicles: 8 Must-Have Kimonos
- Glamorous Revelation: Gifts for the Rad Grad in Your Life
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Inspired by You've Got Mail
- Head 2 Heels: Dubai Desert Safari
- Jolly Caucus Race: Why I'm Voting 'Yes' on Marriage Equality
- Keily's Fashion Picks: How to Shop Balmain x H&M
- Modavracha's Spot: Keep Your Feet Happy in Gladiator Sandals
- Ms. Fabulous: How Designers Are Using 3D Printing Now
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Top Summer Accessory: The Fabulous Turban
- Purushu: A Conversation with the Sartorialist
- Riva la Diva: Juicy Couture-Inspired Mint Lace Dress
- Save. Spend. Splurge.: 10 Essentials in Your Parisian Minimalist Closet
- Style Bizarre: How to Step Up Your All-Black Outfit
- Suzanne Carillo: How to Wear a Midi Skirt When You're Petit
- The Chic Machine: The Problem With Dress Codes
- What 2 Wear Where: New York Botanical Garden Conservatory Ball
- With Wonder & Whimsy: Blogging, Ethics and Reselling