Leopard Kimono

Adding a dose of leopard to an outfit always makes it more interesting (for lack of a better word). It is a tricky pattern to wear. However, I prefer wearing it as an accent to the outfit because it can be a little too overwhelming when not executed carefully. I was a bit hesitant to get this leopard kimono but decided to go for it. It's from Choies


Dress: Soul Lifestyle 
Kimono: Choies (only $9!!) 
Watch: La Mer

In this particular look, the leopard kimono infused a touch of feistiness to the LBD. However it is also a versatile piece. I am thinking about using it as a coverup on the beach too! My La Mer watch provided a nice contrast in color. 


How do you like to wear your leopard?


6 comments

  1. That's a cute kimono! I like it with the little black dress :) I have quite a few kimonos but no leopard ones, I do have a few leopard print scarves though I like to wear over winter! :)

    Hope you are having a lovely week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kimono. Love how you styled this look.
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza Corner | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the leopard print is so sexy! And can't go wrong with the lbd! You look fabulous!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this kimono? Love it, perfectly styled too! Beautiful look Abby!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)