Saturday, October 18, 2014

Transitional Fall Looks by Julep

Even though we don't have fall here in the Philippines, that does not stop me from checking out fall trends and being inspired by them. I do like to pretend we have snow here so I can wear a trench coat or scarf to layer my outfit. Hence, I always grab at the opportunity whenever I can or when I feel a cool breeze come in once in a while. There is one thing that I undeniably love about fall, though - the rich and darker hues. You can see it on every fashion piece possible - coats, dresses, shoes, and even nails!

Hence, I was excited to put together a couple of fall looks from Julep's nail polish collection. Check out my favorite shades from their nail polish collection and the looks I was able to create from these inspirations.


Fall Look for Night


Julep Beverly Nail Polish / Black Bodycon Dress / Beige Long Sleeve Trench Coat / Black Suede Shoes


Fall Look for Day



Blue Slim Ripped Denim Pant | Red Lapel Long Sleeve Plaid Blouse | Beige Vintage Knit Scarf | Julep Brielle Nail Polish

Which of these fall looks do you like better? Any particular nail polish shade you like to wear more often in the cold season?



 

2 comments:

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design