5 Classic Wedding Dresses from LandyBridal

Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post; however, the opinion expressed are my own. 



Just recently, I've shared about my favorite wedding dress styles: mermaid tail and ball gown wedding dresses. Today, I am helping brides out to find classic wedding styles with 5 traditional wedding dresses with which you can choose from. The beauty with LandyBridal and their wedding dress selection is that you can get classic styles with a modern detail. 

The use of lace on wedding dresses is one particular way to incorporate a wedding look that is a cross between vintage and modern. Hence, it is no surprise why women covet lace wedding dresses (just like me). In fact, I love lace on just about anything for this very same reason. On to the style, below are the top 5 classic styles to choose from when you want to be a traditional bride with a modern flair:


Short Sleeve Lace Dress




Strapless with Mermaid Tail




Sweetheart Neckline Ball Gown




V-Neck Gown




Spaghetti Strap Dress




Which of these wedding dresses 2016 selection would you choose for yourself?


 

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous wedding dresses! Love the v neck one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photography in the first post - very Free People! I'd probably go for the sweetheart neckline.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always partial to the strapless mermaid dress, it's so magical to me!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first dress is my favorite! I can’t wait to see you link this post up over at the style & beauty link up! The Style Files Link-Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dresses are gorgeous! Awesome post.
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mermaid cut wedding dress
    All of it are pretty.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. The v-neck gown is my favorite!

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so pretty! Mine was similar to the second one, but I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are stunning. I want a ball gown for my ceremony - hoping to feel like a true princess!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)