Feminine Stripes

Dress: Twinkledeals (c/o - similar)
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Rumbatime
Shoes: Sammydress (c/o)

Is it just me or is pinstripes the most feminine version of stripes? If so, it's no wonder I've been obsessing over them. Don't judge! I am not ashamed to admit that I've been all about pinstripes lately (I have liked them before but not until recently that I've obsessed over collecting so many of them). The good thing about this pattern is that it never becomes the "it trend" - you know the type that fashion bloggers and women in general obsess over and buy at the same time! Hence, it stays fresh and novel. And it never goes out of style - just point to this post as reference. 


SHOP THIS LOOK
Dress: Twinkledeals (c/o)
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Rumbatime
Shoes: Sammydress (c/o)

There is something so refreshingly fun and feminine about pinstripes. It is the best pattern to go to if you want to showcase the timeless look of stripes but wanted to do it in a more subtle way. It is also a beautiful pattern to wear if you want to look sharp. Hence, pinstripes are the go-to option for suits and menswear-inspired pieces. If you want to shop more pinstripe pieces like the dress I've showcased above, here are some options for you:


Thayer Shirtdress / Blue Pinstripes Overall Denim / Blue Tie Sleeve Blouse / Pinstripe Tie Waist Skirt / Pinstripe Ruffle Sleeve Button Back Blouse / Navy Sleeve Tie A-Line Shirt Dress
Stay in touch!

 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

36 comments

  1. This dress is so perfect for spring! I love the ruffle!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, the dress is so perfect for spring! Great post, thanks for sharing :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this classic dress! The bow detail is a nice feminine touch. Lovely look!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress! Love the tie detail and the ruffle hem.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect casual spring dress. Love it! Cute shoes, too!

    xoxo
    Rachel
    http://thetrendytomboy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the blue and white stripe trend! Such a pretty dress and I'm totally obsessed with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is lovely! I really like the ruffles at the bottom and the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is truly adorable! I can see myself wearing all spring and summer! Great choice.

    xoxo from Napa Valley!

    Paulina
    www.shenska.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look adorable! Love this color on you. Happy Monday!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pinstripes everything! :) That dress is super cute, I love the color and how you styled it with the brown bag and shoes! <3

    Sabina | I've Got Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like pinstripes too! They have a great feminine appearance. This is such a cute dress!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice dress!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is so feminine and flirty! Perfect for Spring!!

    xo,

    Kay Elle
    www.iamkayelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those stripes are so pretty and feminine for spring! You look lovely!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the pinstripes and the bottom ruffle is so cute!

    xx,
    kileen
    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute and easy-to-wear dress! I love how you paired it with cognac-coloured accents. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this pretty and lightweight dress! I am SO ready for spring and spring fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this dress, I want it!!! Such a pretty look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a perfect summer dress! Love the subtle stripe and ruffle
    xo
    jen
    effortlesseverydaystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the name of your blog! It's really clever. Great dress, btw!

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable dress! I love the ruffle hemline!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I barely noticed the stripes, but what a fun surprise

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty dress for spring! I love the hemline!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This dress is SO cute! I love it, perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stripes are my favorite! I will definitely be wearing some this Spring/Summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty blue dress!!! Those shoes though are SO fab!!! Thanks for sharing with us at On Mondays We Link-Up :)

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  27. So good a article! The dress in the article is so beautiful! It is hard to find the women plus size dress.But I think the Gearbest women plus size dress is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous dress! Love it.

    xo, Yulissa

    ReplyDelete
  29. This looks like a great dress to just throw on and go! I love the ruffle hem and the pinstripes!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  30. I agree, I love pinstripes and they are rather feminine! Love the shape of this dress too.
    Kelsey
    acupofteawithkelsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)