Spring Break with Shein

It's no secret that I love shopping at Shein. It is truly one of my go-to shops online and the fact that I've shopped here plenty of times before, I can pretty much determine the best way to get sizing right. I won't deny that I have had a couple of misses but the overall experience has been excellent. For less than $30, it is easy to find high quality dresses, which is primarily why I love to shop here. But for spring pieces, Shein has got me spoiled. The website is a hub for all things pretty - florals and light, flowy dresses are my jam. Need proof? Here are some of the looks I've showcased in the past featuring Shein floral pieces:


Original Post here / Shein top here
Original Post here / Shein Dress here
Original Post here / Shein top here
Original Post here / Shein dress here
Original Post here / Shein dress here

And speaking of spring, it's the perfect time to stock up on a few essentials for your spring outfit from Shein via their latest promotion: Spring Break. You can enjoy discounts when you shop using the following codes: 




Get $5 off over $55          CODE: BAK5
Get $15 off over $105      CODE: BAK15
Get $40 off over $200      CODE: BAK40

These are some of the lovely pieces you can add to your spring wardrobe, whether you like florals or not:


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6



Stay in Touch!

 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

8 comments

  1. I like the collection of your blouses and dresses, Abby, I can see why you like this brand so much
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all of these floral prints! I LOVE that maxi, such a gorgeous color and cut! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these looks are so beautiful! I especially love the orange and white print dress. Gorgeous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that first dress! Currently saving money since we're moving next month, but I'll have to save this post and come back once I have more money to buy clothes again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Floral prints are so in right now! I'm loving all your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The floral prints are beautiful, I have been looking for a dress like the blue one!

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floral prints are so pretty and I love all these pieces! SheIn is a great place to find quality pieces at great prices!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the floral looks are so pretty! I'll never get tired of florals. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)