My Coveted Spring Items + Shopbop Sale

Did you happen to miss last week's major Shopbop sale? If so, don't fret because the website is having another sale and it's timely for those who want to start stocking up on new essentials for the warmer months ahead. I always love to buy from the Shopbop sales not just because I am a self-confessed budget fashionista but also because the website does not scrimp when it comes to their sale offerings. See for yourself here (exclusions apply). To get an idea on what's on sale, you can find my coveted pieces below:


Kate Spade Mini Nora Top Handle Bag / Clare V Simple Tote
DVF Liza Dress / Joie Stellara Dress / Rachel Pally Nan Dress
K. Jacques Bikini Wrap Gladiator Sandals / Schutz Enida Sandals / Soludos Embroidered Sandals
MLM Label Maison Off Shoulder Top / MLM Label Maison Crop Top / Bailey44 Kate Top
C/Meo Collective Cami Top / Sandy Liang Hammond Top / Alice + Olivia Buttondown Top
Siwy Cutoff Shorts / YFB Muse Shorts / The Jetset Diaries Haven Shorts
Below are some of the items from Shopbop that I featured on this blog: 

Original post here / Splendid Maxi Dress (available in another color here - only $66!)
Original Post here / Sam Edelman flats (sold out in this color, available in Tango Red and Putty for $84)
Original Post here / Adia Kibur Earrings (sold out but more options here)
Original Post here / Black Canvas Sandals (sold out, more sandals here)
Original Post here / House of Harlow 1960 Romper (sold out but you can find more rompers here)
Original Post here / WAYF Dress (only $34!!) & Pink Converse
Original Post here / WAYF Dress & Steve Madden Pumps
Original Post here / Michael Kors watch (sold out)

Which of these items do you have your eye on?


Stay in Touch!

 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

16 comments

  1. I always love your style! Very sweet and romantic, the green dress is my favorite!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shopbop sale always gets me into trouble- so many amazing pieces!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than a Shopbop sale!! I'm loving your picks!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these pieces are gorgeous! I am so excited for spring fashion!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sandals and tops that you've featured here. Such great picks!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dresses ans shoes from your picks, as for your own images, I love how you look in the black maxi dress and those blue flats are divine
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abby, you always look so effortless and adorable. I love this entire look!

    -Adriele
    www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tote and the Bailey44 Kate Top. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found so may fun pieces! I just love Shopbop!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abby, I love all of your picks, especially the Joie dress and Bailey44 top!! So beautiful!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the items from Shopbop and all your Spring looks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue WAYF dress is adorable! I also love the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black Crochet dress. I will go for that any day.
    -Vaishali
    http://www.vivaciouswish.com/2017/03/12/savannah/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I NEED those Schutz Enida sandals and the MLM Label Maison Crop Top!!

    xo,

    Kay Elle

    www.iamkayelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving all of the off-the-shoulder pieces and the ruffles! So many great finds here and all so perfect for spring! Thanks for sharing with us at On Mondays We Link-Up :).

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)