Soludos: Summer Shoe Wishlist

Your choice of footwear is a crucial component of your summer outfit. Not only does it tie all of the fashion elements of your outfit together, but it is practical in terms of comfort. You want your summer footwear to be comfortable, breathable and easy to mix and match with various other pieces from your summer wardrobe. For this reason, I like to wear espadrilles. The foot bed is comfortable enough for walking around but cool enough so you can stay fresh in them. For traveling, they are also lightweight so they are easy to pack into your luggage. I always prefer to bring a carry-on luggage with me and I haven't had problems packing them. 

When it comes to manufacturing the cutest espadrilles, nothing beats Soludos. This brand is my go-to when it comes to espadrilles - in fact, the first pair of espadrilles I got is from Soludos. The brand's range of espadrilles offer the perfect mix of comfort and style. I have a few new designs from them that I have my eye on:

one / two / three / four / five

Below are some of the ways I've styled my Soludos on the blog in the past:




Do you like wearing espadrilles too? What is your go-to brand?


Stay in Touch!



 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

12 comments

  1. Oh how I love Soludos, especially the lace up ones. You look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue dress is my style too, is perfect for summer time!
    MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/colectii/modele-de-rochii-care-ajung-mai-repede-la-tine/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love espadrilles! They go with everything for Summer!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always espadrilles!! I have a few pairs and you just can't go wrong. Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Soludos...I think I need to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Soludos shoes as well! So perfectly casual and comfy!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own a few espadrilles and I wear them all summer long. I style theme with maxi dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are super cute and they look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of Soludos, I'm going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number three is definitely on my wish list!!! Great round-up :).

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks!! I need to start getting my summer looks together soon. These are so fun and thankfully all of them look really comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)