Love All Things Glitter

Adding a hint of glitter to an outfit always make it stand out. Not only does it add texture, but also some color and shine. In the past, glitters and sequins can only be associated with special occasions wear. But not anymore... you can find several pieces of clothing or accessories that incorporate the use of glitter for a touch of glam or feminine details to an outfit. 

Kate Spade iPhone Case / Star Studded Gold Clutch / Sparkling Pink Earrings / Furla Glitter Coin Purse / Shein Sequin Mini Skirt / Kate Spade Classic Bow Belt / NCLA Sparkle & Shine Nail Lacquer / Kate Spade Glitter Water Bottle

Wearing glitter requires knowing how to edit yourself, though. A little sequin or glitter is fun but too much of it can look tacky. Hence, if this is your first time to try wearing glitter, I recommend using it as an accent piece or using glitter accessories such as glitter clutch or shoes. Do not go all the way to wearing a sequin skirt or dress yet. Once you are comfortable enough with it and think that it would complement your skin tone, you can go for a more statement piece such as a glitter or sequin dress. 

What other tips can you add to wearing glitter?


Stay in Touch!



 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

8 comments

  1. Give me all the glitter things! It's so fun to add a bit of sparkle to an every day outfit! Loving that skirt! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some glitter! Wearing glitter nail polish is my favorite way to wear it.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with glitter, I'm like a little kid when I find stuff with glitter! My latest buy is a nude pink ZARA dress(all in glitter)- it's becoming the love of my life haha

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone could use some glitter in their lives! Everything is so glam!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pieces!! I really love the bag!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mixing up glitter with unexpected pieces. Like a jacket with jeans and loafers! I am loving the little pop of sparkle it gives and can make an outfit look fabulous!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)