Summer Trend: Pineapples

Pineapples and summer always go together. This tasty and juicy fruit is an essential ingredient for making delicious piña coladas to keep you fresh and cool under the blistering heat. But there is another great use for pineapples this summer that I've always been fond of - through fashion. Have you spotted all these adorable fashion items that showcase summer's most famous tropical fruit? I bet you have and I'm sure you've wanted to get your hands on them! Well now you can... I've linked my favorite pineapple adorned fashion items and a bit of home decor pieces to add some hint of summer into your style!


Free People Pineapple Embroidered Dress / Pineapple Straw Tote / Pineapple Print Espadrille Sneakers / Pineapple Print Shirt / Pineapple Neon Light / Pineapple Phone Case

Do you love the summer pineapple trend too? The real question is: who doesn't?


Stay in Touch!

 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

13 comments

  1. That pineapple lamp is my favorite! Very cute and unique!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun little pineapple accessories! That blue dress is so gorgeous!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pineapple iphone case! I love anything with pineapple on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shirt and the iphone case, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/
    https://twitter.com/Elegant_e_blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always OBSESSED with the pineapple trend! In fact I just ordered a shirt with a pineapple on it haha.

    Alix | www.apintsizedlifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pineapples are seriously my jam, too. I even bought a little pineapple faux-gold ring on eBay last summer, it was so cute while it lasted, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crazy for pineapples and in fact featuring some more on my Friday favs tomorrow. Wow, you found some cute pieces! Hope you linked this cuteness up at our link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pineapples are everything right now! Isn't it funny how a fruit can be so trendy?! haha! Love the phone case! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pineapples just make me think of summer!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pineapple finds are so cute! I particularly love that dress!

    xoxo,

    Berniedette | PetiteAndToned.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally loving the pineapple trend, its so fun!

    xo, jess

    alljessedup.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving pineapples for spring!!

    xx jess

    golden swank

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love each of these items!! Super cute and has me dying for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)