Yellow Sundress and Floral on Repeat

OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress c/o Yoshop

Straw Tote c/o Zaful - use code ZafulChen for discount
Wedge Sandals (sold out)
Earrings c/o Twinkledeals (sold out)
Watch c/o JORD

I am having a yellow moment right now. It is one of those colors that I tend to wear more in the summer time than any other time of the year. The case is true this year especially with primrose yellow cited by Pantone as one of the top colors for Spring/Summer 2017. I love how the color adds a pop of brightness to an outfit. Plus, it does not hurt that it is such a "feel good" hue. It might sound cliche but it does bring a sunny statement to your summer style. 



OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress c/o Yoshop
Straw Tote c/o Zaful - use code ZafulChen for discount
Wedge Sandals (sold out)
Earrings c/o Twinkledeals (sold out)
Watch c/o JORD

Aside from yellow, one thing that I am loving right now all the time is floral. Will I ever get enough of floral? Probably not. Will it ever go out of trend? Probably not, especially since I don't consider it a trend. The idea of wearing floral for spring/summer isn't something I consider as "trendy", it's right there with stripes as one of the classic style pieces for the season. It will have its own shining moments in fashion history but it will never be out of style. The wide variety of floral prints to choose from and color combinations provide it with added versatility, such as a black floral maxi dress and this bright floral dress. These two can create such different looks for your summer style. 


On a different topic, I just booked us a flight later this year to a popular tropical destination in the country. I won't share it yet but this dress would be the perfect outfit to pack for that trip! Can you guess where the hubby and I are headed to?



Stay in Touch!


 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

40 comments

  1. This dress is so cute and you look adorable!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful floral dress
    Love the bag too
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the floral! I simply cannot get enough of it. I adore yellow as well but I can't wear too many shades of yellow. But you certainly can! This dress looks fabulous on you! I would love if you joined my weekly link ups on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous print!! You look adorable!! Come on over and link up this goodness today pretty girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress! Love the bag too. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!

    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute!! I am having a major yellow moment right now too! The floral pattern is so cute :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color pop from those earrings! What a great pairing with this dress!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful floral dress! You look amazing!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this dress is so pretty and perfect for summer!

    kileen
    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yellow and orange really suits you! I love the dress so much. The off shoulder trend is one I adore :)

    Adrianna | http://mimamochi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yellow is also one of my favorite colors to wear in the summertime. This dress looks fantastic on you! I love the floral print!

    -Katie
    http://www.hellokatiegirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute look perfect for the summer months!

    xx Auna | http://simplyauna.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving that gorgeous pop of green you've incorporated with the earrings!

    XO, Emily
    Epicurean Emily

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is so cute! I love the florals and off the shoulder style!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love having a power color :) That dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful dress, gorgeous!

    www.mihabalan.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is such a fun colour for Summer! Your dress is so lovely!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is the cutest dress! I love the fit and print.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the color and floral print!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a fun dress for the Summer! I can't get enough of all the OTS tops and dresses lately! It creates such a fun and feminine vibe to any look! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/90s-combo-look/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yellow is so trendy and cute right now! Loving this look! XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sundress is so pretty on you, yellow looks great on you! It's one of the colours I'm never sure I can pull off.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripeandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a pretty off the shoulder dress! I love the color and floral print!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this dress!! The color is gorgeous and it looks amazing on you! Beautiful Abby!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the yellows and blues in your outfit. So many people go for bold hues in the summer, but I think these work beautifully!

    Mary
    https://www.themarycurator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this dress! One of my favorites on you!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. such a pretty color. love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need more yellow in my closet! That dress is adorable and looks fabulous on you!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVING the florals for summer!

    Rebecca // http://thecrystalpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your dress, so beautiful! :-)

    www.oliviaponcelet.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't wait to hear where you're headed! I love floral, but even more so I love this off-the-shoulder look. I'm excited this trend is coming back this season!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This dress is too cute and I love it with the sandals!

    Thank you for linking up with the Fabulous Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. That dress is so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That is the perfect summer dress! Love the print! You look gorgeous!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this dress, I think I've seen it on another shop and I was wondering if it is short or not but it has the perfect length. I love anything floral at the moment!! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)