Quintessential Travel Style

OUTFIT DETAILS
Top c/o Chicwish (sold out)

Shorts from Shein
Sandals c/o Sammydress
Tote c/o Zaful
Watch c/o JORD

Nine times out of ten, you will find me wearing a dress. The remainder of that statistics can be divided between pants and shorts. Luckily, we do have a tropical climate that enables me to wear shorts all year round (same with dresses), so I do take full advantage of this opportunity whenever I can. In the past, I've showcased you my shorts styles and how I like to dress up my shorts outfit. But today, I am showing you how I like to wear shorts for a vacation. 

SHOP THIS LOOK
Top c/o Chicwish
Shorts from Shein
Sandals c/o Sammydress
Tote c/o Zaful
Watch c/o JORD

I've had this shorts from Shein since last summer. I've been wearing it a ton since but I haven't really blogged about it until now. But given that it reflects my choice of personal style on a day-to-day basis, I thought it deserved a spot in my blog. When paired with this sheer classic button down top from Chicwish, this combo is one of my personal favorites. I love coming up with stylish combinations and looking for chic outfit inspirations, but when you are traveling I do think all of these take a back seat to comfort. Thankfully, comfort does not have to take a back seat with this look as I can achieve that and look stylish too. And don't even get me started on these adorable fringe sandals! My husband thinks it's ridiculous and takes a lot of time to put on, but what do men know about women's fashion anyway? 

Shop white tops here...


Lace Off Shoulder Top / Boho Embroidered Top / Pleated Cold Shoulder Top / Chiffon Cami Top / Cross Wrapped Crop Top

Shop summer shorts here...


Blue Embroidered Shorts / Contemporary Denim Shorts / Bondi Beach Shorts

What is your go-to travel style?


xo, Abby

50 comments

  1. Loving those shorts. They look so comfortable!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving this fabulous look! Those sandals and shorts are super cute and of course I love your tote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shorts are so cute, I love the sandals too
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the whole outfit!! So cool!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MY HELICOPTER TOUR OVER LOS ANGELES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have great style, Monica, so that is a huge compliment!

      Delete
  5. So many cute things! Those sandals are adorable and you look so comfy in this easy summer look! :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sandals are TOO cute!! I love the little tassels and the color is so cute for summer and perfect on you! Have a great week, Abby!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute and comfy outfit! <3

    http://milenawears.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look! Loving your shorts and shoes!

    xo, Steph
    www.urbanblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute look! Loving your shorts and shoes!

    xo, Steph
    www.urbanblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving these shoes girl!!

    xx Rebecca // http://thecrystalpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! Those shoes are so fun!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this casual chic look! The accessories are perfect with these cute shorts.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shorts and sandals are so cute.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These shorts are so cute! Love your sandals as well!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I love the detail on the shorts, but what I am really loving are those fun shoes!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style-

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm such a dress girl too. This look is really pretty on you, and those shoes are totally worth the hassle getting into!
    Lyndi

    www.stylecalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute laid back look! I need those sandals!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  18. White and chambray are definitely classic together. I love the pop of green with your shoes!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. those shorts look so comfy and stylish too!

    kileen
    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also seem to be forever wearing dresses, and so perhaps I should take a leaf out of your book and try shorts again sometime soon! This outfit is a lovely casual look on you :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect travel style! Comfy and still totally chic. Love your shorts and those sandals are gorgeous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO cute, lady- and loving those heels! How fun!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those shoes are so fun! I love how the fringe.

    Jamie
    Treats and Trends

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this look!!! Perfect outfit for a gala or beach trip. Love the shorts and sandals! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi sweetie, I also prefer wearing dresses but I must say that these shorts look gorgeous on you!! And I love your sandals and the bag as well.
    Hugs,
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Abby this is such a great outfit. Totally appropriate for traveling and it looks comfy which is a huge plus!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm back on track! You look absolutely stunning.Love your shoes babe!!!!
    Have a wonderful week!
    much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ha ha I always go for dresses too! Those shorts and super cute. BTW I am really jealous you live in a place where its summer all year long!!
    Thank you for linking up Weekend Wear

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wooden Watches For Women is always special for them. It comes with great quality and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a cute outfit! Yes, the sandals look like they take a while to lace, but they add such a nice pop of color :)

    -Jacqueline
    http://jackieomy.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your sandals and shorts are just too cute, especially together! It must be nice to live in a a warm climate year round.

    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    Jennie
    A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  32. These shorts are so cute! I usually dress much warmer when travelling on a plane - sweaters, leggings, etc, but love this for a road trip!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)