Leopard Obsession

When it comes to exotic prints, leopard is undoubtedly the most popular choice for women. In fact, it is seen styled in a variety of ways - as a focal or accent piece. Its versatility has proven itself over the years, which also speaks for how it has endured the fashion world despite other trendy patterns making its way into the market. I, for one, can attest to this as I was once scared of trying leopard print. But when I first did, I fell in love with it seeing how easy it is to wear and style into an outfit without being too brazen or looking trashy whatsoever. 


Leopard Print Flats (only $45)

I got this leopard print shoes from FSJShoes this month and I was psyched when I got it in the mail. For only $45, this pair is a lovely addition to my shoe collection. I already have a few styling ideas for this one, so do wait up for my styled post about that coming soon to the blog!

Meanwhile, check out some of my favorites from FSJ Shoes (you'll love this shoe company!!). You can check out a variety of options whether you want leopard print pumps or leopard print flats


Leopard Ankle Buckle Flat Sandals / Bow Lace Up Leopard Flats
Suede Stiletto Heel Leopard Pumps / Hollow Out Stiletto Heel Leopard Sandals
Gradient Leopard Print Pointed Toe Pumps / Lace Up Leopard Print Sandals

Do you like wearing leopard prints, too? 


Stay in Touch!


 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png



Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post; however, the opinion expressed are completely my own.

14 comments

  1. Those shoes are adorable! I never really thought of wearing leopard print on shoes! It's funny, I actually wore a leopard print cover up yesterday, now, I'm stumbling across this post! How cool!

    Also, I love you site and how clean and presentable it looks. As soon as I'm taken to this site, I see lots of different things that catch my eye and I will be exploring other blog posts and bookmarking this for sure!

    I don't wear leopard print too often, but I love it! I do have that one cover up that has the print on it though, and I love it :)

    But well written and awesome post! A great read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really wear leopard print clothes, but I love leopard print heels! The perfect way to add a pop of leopard to your outfit!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love simple pops of leopard. It makes an outfit look so put together and cute! I think there's a fine line between it looking classy and trashy. You definitely make it look so so classy with those shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leopard print, I've just found a t shirt hidden in my drawers! Will be trying out what to wear it with. Love these shoes, nice to link up with you too. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leopard print! These shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leopard print trend going on. These shoes are so cute! I love the pair you got!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those leopard flats! They are definitely something I would consider wearing! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much leopard! The lace up ones are my favorite!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great leopard pieces!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leopard print is always a great idea!! I was hesitant at first too but I love how chic it can make an outfit look. I've been searching for a pair of flats...will you please let me know if the ones you recently got are comfortable!? They are so cute!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girllll after my own heart! I just adore anything leopard :)

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are adorable!

    XOXO,
    www.myritzyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love leopard print especially on shoes!! So cute!!

    xx, Amanda
    http://thegeekyfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am leopard obsessed too! Especially when it comes to shoes :)

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)