Maxi Glam with Chicwish

OUTFIT DETAILS
Skirt c/o Chicwish (only $37) / Top (old, similar in black) / Clutch c/o / Earrings (c/o) / Watch c/o (use code CHRONICLES to get 10% off) / Shoes

Working with Chicwish was a long-time dream of mine. The website is one of my favorite online shops on the web. If you happen to visit their website, you'll see for yourself why. It is a hub of all things pretty - tops, dresses, and skirts. This particular skirt that I am wearing today is from Chicwish. It was love at first sight with this skirt!


OUTFIT DETAILS
Skirt c/o Chicwish / Top (old, similar in black) / Clutch c/o / Earrings (c/o) / Watch c/o (use code CHRONICLES to get 10% off) / Shoes

I've always been a fan of mixing bold colors together. Color blocking might be a trend of 2015 but it has never really faded from the fashion scene. When tastefully done, it can even look elegant. That is the idea that I was going for when I decided to pair my red top with this dark green maxi skirt. It is no secret that I love adding a pop of color to my outfits but pairing two bold colors in one outfit takes it to a whole new level. 

Like I said, Chicwish has a seemingly endless array of pretty skirts. Below are just a few of my other favorites:


Emerald Maxi Skirt / Stripe in Blue Cotton Midi Skirt / Lollipop Color Block Midi Skirt / Midi Skirt in Rosy Brown / Pleated Midi Skirt in Sapphire Blue

Have you shopped from Chicwish before?


Stay in Touch!

 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

27 comments

  1. Such a pretty look. Love the maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skirt is so cute. Chicwish is one of my favorite stores too
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that peekaboo shirt. It looks great on you!@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic and cool dear! You looks so pretty!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW | GINGHAM PANTS & STRIPES
    DON'T MISS: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 (II)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything they offer. This is so totally dreamy!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a lovely outfit! it looks very good on you! Love the side skirt in rosey brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This skirt is so pretty! I love how flowy the chiffon is and the color is so perfect for Spring! :)

    xo, Chloe // www.funinthecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color combination! I would never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that colour combo! Seriously beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty skirt! I haven't shop on Chicwish but I love what they offer. I've been eyeing that lollipop skirt for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have done shopping from Chicwish and totally love them.
    -Vaishali
    http://www.vivaciouswish.com/2017/03/12/savannah/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color combo; such a pretty look!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't agree more...I have at least 5 of their skirts. They offer so much variety and so reasonably priced!! I adore this green maxi skirt on you...soooo pretty!!

    xoxo
    Tiffani
    www.tiffaniatbretonbay.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a huge fan of maxi skirts (and dresses, I admit!). I love the one you're wearing, the color and shape is PERFECT! You look so pretty! <3

    Sabina | I've Got Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love maxi skirts and dresses. This is a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This skirt is beautiful! I love the color and how it would be so easy to dress up and dress down too! Looks gorgeous! And also congrats on your collab!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this Maxi dress looks so cool on you babe...!! Great Post huni...kisses, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful look! The fluid skirt with the fitted top is just really lovely!

    Mary
    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous skirts! I love the picks you've shared especially the lollipop colorblock one! Just in time for spring!

    xoxo,
    Berniedette | http://www.petiteandtoned.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a beautiful skirt! I love the shade of green, perfect for the upcoming St Patrick's day! :) It's good you got to work with the store after admiring them for a while too.

    Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that peek a boo top. Red looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great look Abby! Your skirt is stunning and I love the cut out on your top. Beautiful!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cool you were able to work with Chicwish! I really like the skirt you selected and think it looks great with this cool top. Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a glam look. I need to keep this styling idea in mind for the holidays next year

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)