What's New from JORD?


JORD is one of my favorite watch companies... EVER. The first thing that caught my attention about this brand is their wooden watches. At that time, they were the only brand manufacturing wooden watches so I can say with confidence that they are among the pioneers. The quality of the woodwork and the classic design with a trendy detail is also another standout feature. In fact, their Fieldcrest Maple watch is my go-to - it goes with anything!

Recently, they have unveiled two of their newest collections: Cassia and Meridian series. And I have to say, JORD has definitely stepped up their game in terms of style! If you're like me who'd like to get an early headstart with holiday shopping, here are some of the items you might want to consider:


Cassia Walnut & Vintage Rose

Cassia Ebony & Sable
Cassia Zebra & Ivory
Cassia Olive & Aegean Blue


Meridian Nightfall
Meridian Dusk
Meridian Horizon
Meridian Argent

Below are some of the previous looks that I've showcased wearing my favorite JORD watches:



Have you tried any of JORD's watches?

xo, Abby

4 comments

  1. Jord is the best. Loving their new styles!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brand has popped up in my Instagram feed quite a lot and they seem really cool, loving the vintage look!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)