When hunting through the racks, I have a few suggestions that you may want to consider:
1. Type of insulation. Currently, there are four choices of insulation available in outerwear: wool, down, fleece or synthetic insulation. Every type of insulation has their pro's and con's. Choose one that is best suited for your intended use.
2. Wind and water resistance. From where I am, we don't experience cold fall and winter season. However, a good outerwear that can protect you against harsh weather and natural elements is a must.
3. Length. This can be chosen based on personal preference. However, a longer coat can provide more warmth while you are out and about.
4. Seams. Check the lining of the seams and make sure they are sealed. If you are buying online, check this particular detail. You would not want the wind to cut through the seams, which can make you extremely cold.
5. Hoods. Whether or not you have insulated hood, this is an important feature to have in an outerwear for protection from the cold.
Check out below for my favorite pieces from the outerwear collection at Tidestore.com:
|Top: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5|
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Do take note of the tips above when shopping for an outerwear to use during the cold season. You may also check out outerwear sold at wholesale prices from Tidestore here: http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Outerwears-100582/
Which of my favorites would you invest in?
Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post. However, the opinion expressed are my own.