Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Keeping it Casual

It is rare for me to get some free time these days, what with all my time divided into work and blogging. Hence, I love to spend those times relaxing or doing something to help me unwind. We headed to this clubhouse near where I live to spend some time in the pool. I donned this flowy summer dress that I had purchased for myself about three years ago. I dug this dress up out of my closet and realized I've worn it only once before!

Since this day was dedicated for relaxation, I opted for a low-key look. The beaded necklace added a dose of drama around the neckline. However, the look in its entirety is just what I envisioned myself to look like in most days - simple and casual.

Were you able to enjoy some time off recently?



  1. Beautiful dress. I love the color! Now I'm following you via CFG

  2. So jealous it’s warm where you are! I love the dress, and you look great in it!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

  3. It's so nice that you got some good time off! And that color looks great on you!

  4. You look so pretty! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    Instagram: Wajiha_Shakeel_Ahmed

  5. I dress pretty low key and comfy on the weekends since I mostly just do boring stuff like running errands. Love this shade of blue/green on you.


    P.S. Hope you will stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

  6. Amazing outfit: LOVE it!!! And you have a great blog. Let me know if you want we follow each other by GFC, bloglovin', google+, etc. I hope so: I'll follow you back!!! Have a nice day!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

  7. This makes me miss summer! Even though it's only November, I've been dreaming of a beach trip in the spring :)

    x Sarah

  8. This teal dress is so sweet on you! :)
    xo Erin

  9. Love this dress, such amazing color. Really suits you perfectly :) Mel

  10. UGH THE POOL! I already miss it love your dress perfect for summer. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

  11. Beautiful dress, love this colour. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

  12. Lovely style ;) Suits you perfectly dear ;))

  13. I adore your look and i like the title of your blog <3
    Just creashed into your blog and I really love it!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    wanna keep in touch? let me know, I'll follow right back!!
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'


Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design