Monday, February 23, 2015

Graffiti Shorts

On my trip to Malaysia, Langkawi Island was our first stop. We spent two nights and three days at this beautiful island. I compare it to the Philippines' Boracay island, which is a hot spot for tourists. The beach is also within walking distance from the resorts so you can conveniently take a dip, have a picnic along the beach, or engage in water sports activities whenever you want. I was quite overwhelmed by the size of the island. There were too many sights to see and/or explore. Hence, comfortable clothes and footwear were a must.

This blue graffiti print shorts from Sheinside was one of those items that I bought specifically for this trip. I bought a lot of comfortable shorts because I knew there was going to be a lot of walking and traveling. And so, I tried my best to stay as comfortable as possible. And there is nothing more casual and vacation-ready than a pair of shorts and spaghetti strap top. I love this shorts, though, because it is quite versatile. You can wear it low-key and casual like I did here, or you can also pair it with a more dressy top. 

Check out more photos from my vacation showcasing this outfit:

How do you plan your vacation outfits? 



  1. Super cute shorts


  2. Comfort is a must when on vacation! Good choice in a simple tank and shorts. Your trip sounds like such a blast!! This must have been before the good news :)

  3. Cute shorts...
    so colorful...

  4. Love these shorts! Great pop of color!!
    xo Erin

  5. It sounds like a really incredible place! I absolutely love the shorts, too. So cute!

  6. Such an incredible place :) Love your laid- back outfit :)

  7. Love your shorts! Vacation outfits for me would be the same as this one, basic tank top paired with printed shorts! :)

    Lime & Life

  8. Great shorts, what a fun print for a vacation!


  9. My friends have been there and they absolutely loved it! I hope you had a great time! Love your outfit. Those floral shorts are awesome and I am jealous how warm it must be!


  10. I miss PH in your pictures. Your right that Langkawi seems like Boracay.
    I love that shorts too.

  11. I love it when a Sheinside purchase works out. Sometimes you never know! They are so cute on you! :)


  12. Great post. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I like your shorts very much. I wondered if you would like to follow each other via GFC and Instagram. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Unfortunately, I don't see you in my followers. I followed you via GFC and Instagram and would be happy if you follow me back! :)

  13. Amazing photos darling. This seems like amazing trip. Looking stunning. Kiss, Mel

  14. Oooh I love the shorts! Perfect for vacation! You look so cool and laid back. It sounds like your trip was amazing!

  15. You're so beautiful! I love your outfit but I have to say, I'm very jealous of the warmth :P It's far too cold here! I hope that you're having a wonderful trip, though, and a huge congratulations on your engagement! That's so great :D

    xo, Dolce //
    Leave me a comment; I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

  16. Lovely pics! Adorable shorts! T.

  17. Beautiful!! Wanna follow each other?

  18. Lovely shorts and nice travel pictures!
    I always go for the comfort in my outfits too!


  19. Cool Shorts! They are perfect for the beach or the streets!


Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design