Everyday Chic

Dress: Shein
Sunglasses: GlassesShop (c/o)
Necklace: Wild Juniper (c/o)
Shoes: Sperry Top Sider
Watch: JORD (c/o)
Clothing items that effortlessly combine the essence of a fabulous style with a comfortable fit are hard to come by. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice one for the other. But since the advent of tee dresses, it has completely blurred the lines and now you can have the best of both worlds. To my surprise, this is the first time that I've finally jumped on the tee dress bandwagon. I've been all about shirt dresses lately, but there is another sub-category to that that I am now starting to love: tee dress. I was initially adamant about this type of dress but now that I've tried it, I'm pretty sure it is going to be a new favorite and would be great for everyday wear.


SHOP THIS LOOK
Dress: Shein
Sunglasses: GlassesShop (c/o)
Necklace: Wild Juniper (c/o)
Shoes: Sperry Top Sider
Watch: JORD (c/o)


As a bonus, I found this one from Shein for less than $15. Yes, less than $15 you guys! The material is so soft too, which is a great relief from the heat! I wanted to elevate this simple dress a bit by adding in my Wild Juniper tassel necklace and wayfarer sunnies from GlassesShop.com. The latter is a great place to go to if you're looking for glasses frames, cheap glasses and prescription sunglasses. Whatever you need when it comes to eyewear, they sure have it! Bonus - use code GSHOT50 to get 50% off on eyeglasses and sunglasses with free lenses (sale frames excluded).

Wild Juniper, on the other hand, is a brand that I discovered on Instagram. Their tag line 'everyday chic accessories' fit into my personal style. I like to keep my everyday looks simple and comfortable but with a hint of style, too. Hence, their items are a must-have for summer or for everyday wear wherein you want to put little effort into your outfit but still look damn good! You can find more of their chic accessories here or on Instagram.

What is your favorite way to wear a tee dress?



36 comments

  1. The shoes is lovely,
    Visit my blog
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful necklace! I like this comfortable summer look!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on GFC and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    Blog ♡Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina♡
    My ♡Instagram♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. T-shirt dresses are my favorite! Especially during pregnancy, I cannot find anything more comfortable than them. I love to wear mine with cute strappy sandals in the summer, and ankle boots in the fall. Love your mirrored sunnies by the way!

    Dee
    http://www.urbanchicblvd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very effortless style, nice LBD, and the necklace is so cute!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes look super comfy!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this comfy dress and I adore the tassel necklace with it! Perfect casual summer look. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! Loving the mirrored sunnies!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those sunnies! You accessorized this perfectly!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You styled that dress so great! I love that tee dresses give the flattering shape of a dress, but are a bit more casual and sporty. I tend to wear tee dresses with cardigans and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shoes, girl! Too cute!

    xo Lacey
    http://www.myboringcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. T shirt dresses are so so versatile! I love how easy they are to wear and so easy to dress up and dress down!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. dope sneakers! love it so casual yet styling.

    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  13. That tassel necklace is too cute & I love it paired with the fun sperrys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that tassel necklace is the cutest <3
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the simple LBD on you! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun, casual outfit. Love the tassel necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What cute Sperrys and I love your glasses!!

    Amanda | ASparklingStickyStyle.com

    Insta: Manda_Lee_Smith

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your shoes :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those sunglasses are everything, love love love! You got some great steals!!

    www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute and comfy dress :-)
    I like this simplicity!
    Silvy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your accessories. They can literally make an entirely new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am totally a dress girl for all the reasons you stated. Loving this everyday chic look.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your statement sunnies are so fab! Love em

    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes to t-shirt dresses! So stylish and easy to wear!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  25. A black tee shirt dress is the perfect blank slate.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute look.
    xoxo, Rachel
    http://www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a great look! I love comfortable dresses like this. It looks great with your necklace and those cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute dress!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've been living in tee dresses all weekend long! They are the best and you can't beat that price!
    Thank you for linking up with weekend wear,

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  30. love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love t-shirt dresses, and yours looks so comfortable! Plus, this outfit is super cute!
    Thanks for sharing at the Grace + Lace Linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)