Beauty Products I'm Curious to Try

It might be embarrassing to admit it, but I don't know how to do my own makeup. I guess it's laziness but I just don't have the patience to spend more than an hour doing my own makeup. On most days, it takes me no more than 15 minutes to put on makeup. I often stick to the basics such as primer, foundation, lipstick, blush and minimal eye makeup. I mean - shouldn't we all?

Despite my lack of ability, that does not stop my love for collecting beauty products. In fact, I have a bunch of must-try items that I've been curious to try. My favorite brands for lipstick have been MAC, L'Oreal and Maybelline. For foundation, it's Revlon and MAX Factor. For blush, it's been Butter London. And for eye makeup, I've tried mostly Maybelline products. These brands are my go-to when I need to replenish my makeup stash. But I am also open to new ideas to try out some other brands and/or products especially if it meant getting them at more reasonable prices.

Tarte Cosmetics Water Foundation SPF 15




I love a good lightweight foundation that offers full coverage. And that is exactly what the Water Foundation SPF 15 promises to bring. The Max Factor Liquid Illusion Foundation is still my favorite and go-to foundation to this day. But this one has got me curious enough to try. It is also available in a wide range of shades so it is suitable for all skin types and tones. Check it for yourself:




Tarte Cosmetics Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation



As an alternative to liquid foundation, I also try to keep a powder foundation in my makeup stash. This is a 2-in-1 product that acts as a full coverage powder foundation that is highly blendable, but also offers skin care and anti-aging benefits. It also promises to never flake or cause your skin to dry - bonus!

Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette




Made from natural ingredients, this vegan highlighting palette is great for strobing. I'd love to try it to give that natural glow to my skin. Anyone tried this yet?

Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Conditioner



I have this problem with chapped lips so I always look for moisturizing lip products such as lip balms. But this is my first time to try a lip conditioner. It is also made with Moroccan rose oil so it is lightweight and nourishing.

NYX Audrey Matte Lipstick


I've been wanting to try NYX products for a while now but couldn't get myself to. When I found this lipstick at Lulu's though, the shade caught my eye. And being a matte lipstick, I got even more curious. If you have any review, I'd love to check it out particularly this gorgeous shade!

So Fine Micro Liner



Gone are the days when I'm scared to wear eye liner - I've been experimenting with its use lately. And I love and enjoy the process. Currently, I am using Maybelline Crayon Liner but I've been told to try a gel liner. Hence, I have this in my wishlist!

Sigma Beauty Midsummer Bronze Loose Shimmer


A hint of bronze hue is my favorite way to accent any makeup look lately. Hence, this loose shimmer powder caught my eye instantly. I love that it can be used to provide a subtle shimmer to the face and cheeks. Plus, it's paraben-free!

Which of these beauty products should I give a try?

17 comments

  1. I love Tarte products! I've only tried a few though, one being the amazonian clay powder. It's AMAZING! I highly recommend it :)

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tarte products! I've only tried a few though, one being the amazonian clay powder. It's AMAZING! I highly recommend it :)

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Abby, I'm a lipstick, blusher and eyebrow pencil sort of woman. In fact, convenience is why I had lash extensions done (so I wouldn't have to bother with mascara again), and that's also why I'll probably have microblading done on my eyebrows soon. To remove one more step in my daily routine GRIN I do, however, have a very soft spot for lipsticks and probably own more than any woman ought to xoxo


    Do come and link up xoxo

    https://sheelagoh.com/2016/08/05/being-uncomfy-a-link-up/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently started purchasing lip products from Tarte. I'd never tried them before until now and I love them.

    Thanks for sharing these!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never used Tarte before. But I heard they receive a lot of positive reviews from beauty blogger. Gonna try that soon!

    Take care,
    Rizuna from A Well-dressed Nerd

    PS: don't forget to check this out >> Na-Ra Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The water foundation sounds awesome! I want to try it too!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the BB Tarte looks so luxurious, I really must start learning about makeup!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  8. All products look great! I'd love to try the liner and the lipstick.

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard so many good reviews on the Tarte foundation that I'm also super curious to try it out. All of the products look so nice.

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so intrigued by Tarte cosmetics too, especially their Sea range. I've only really tried their lip balm at Sephora, which is pretty good but I still haven't taken the plunge to buy it yet!

    Jo | www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard great things about Tartes powder foundation.

    http://ashortblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to try some of Tarte products! And also the NYX lipstick, I heard a lot of great things about them! :)
    ttp://michaelavebrova.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Rainforest of the Sea foundation has piqued my interest for some time now. I need to go ahead and give it a go!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)