Fall 2016 Shoe Edit

As much as I am not willing to let go of my summer dresses, maxi dresses, slides and those cute strappy sandals yet, I am also excited with the cooler months in the horizon. I love the holiday season and this year I am most excited about the fact that we are celebrating it in our own home for the first time! But before I get ahead of myself, I just wanted to make a quick post to update you on the best shoe trends for fall. I know we don't have fall here but I couldn't help but keep up with the latest global shoe trends. I've picked out the three trends that I am most excited to incorporate into my outfit:


Ankle Booties


1 - Sam Edelman Open Toe Booties
2 - Abbey Road Tan Ankle Booties
3 - Jeffrey Campbell Vanilor Booties
4 - Alice+Olivia Camryn Booties
5 - Grey Suede Peep-Toe Booties
6 - Rag & Bone Margot Booties

Loafers
1 - MEANDHER Tassel Loafers
2 - Schutz Elise Loafers
3 - Yosi Samra Preslie Perforated Loafers
4 - Yosi Samra Pippa Luxe Loafers

Block Heels
1 - Shein Faux Suede Block Pumps
2 - Lulu's Camel Nubuck Leather Block Pumps
3 - Derek Lam Taupe Block Heels
4 - Splendid Jayla Block Heels


Which trend do you see yourself rocking this coming season?


13 comments

  1. Such a great selection! Loving all the booties :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. peep toe shoes are my favorite. I'm glad they are in for this fall
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...what lovely shoes...I love all of them specially the boots and the red block heel....xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living for the ankle booties! Im so ready for fall!

    Dana
    GIVEAWAY on Fashion Dew

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with block heels, I think they look so hot and casual by classy at the same time. http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/08/21/losing-baby-weight-4-pregnancies-3-kids-later-episode-4/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your picks here! I can never get enough neutral suede booties!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ankle booties are my fave! Some amazing pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all the ankle boots and block heels 1 and 2. I am not much a fan of loafers though...

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome picks! I always love shopping for shoes :)

    -Jessi
    http://www.thedarlingdetail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loove that you added some loafers to your fall shoes! I'm definitely needing some of those in my closet! Great picks!


    -Jules-
    https://scorseofstyles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)