Jewelry Organization: Must-Haves

Since I made a post about a few home decor items that I added to my vanity, I've been obsessing over buying items to organize my accessories and beauty items. Thankfully, I've been able to find a good amount of sources on the internet to organize my jewelry and these organizers themselves double as home decor accents too. I've included various categories so you can choose from any of those you need to shop for! 


Prisma Jewelry Stand
Trinket Box
Flip Top Jewelry Box
Watch Case

Gilded Pineapple Jewelry Dish
Honeycomb Jewelry Dish
Zebra Dish
Giraffe Ring Holder
Cat Ring Holder
Crown Ring Holder

Which is your favorite piece of jewelry organizer to date?



10 comments

  1. Love these jewelry holders! Such a stylish decor but also serving a wonderful organizational purpose as well :)

    XO
    StyleByPear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new jewelry box. My box exploded and is not organized at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the prisma holder and the cat ring holder are the cutest, I seriously want them ;)

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that flip top jewelry box!

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, such lovely trays! I want them all!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on social media?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are these, especially that kitty tail ring holder! I have a giant bird tree and it's still not enough room for all my stuff hahah :)

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. There literally isn't one thing you have pictured that I don't want and adore! So many cute options. Those dishes and ring holders especially, they're just pretty!
    Emily
    http://darlingdearestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love organizing my jewelry so that I can see it all. That pineapple dish is so cute!

    Thanks for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks. I love using little dishes to hold my most popular pieces

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)