Chambray for Spring

OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress (c/o) / Bag (c/o) / Watch (c/o) / Earrings (c/o) / Shoes (c/o)

Chambray for spring is not a fashion breakthrough, just like floral is. But they are called staples for a reason. Hence, I am excited to share this look because it showcases the quintessential spring/summer vibe that I have always striven for. I have had a few chambray dresses over the years but this is undoubtedly my favorite yet. Find out why below...


OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress (c/o Chicwish) / Bag (c/o) / Watch (c/o) / Shoes (c/o) / Earrings (c/o)


If there is anything that I like equally as chambray, it's the small but unique details that make a simple piece stand out. In this case, the cut-out and bow tie front combine to make a feminine dress look extra cute but not in a cheesy way. I've always loved pairing feminine pieces together but with this one, the dress is all you need to create a decidedly feminine look because of the cutout front and that bow. 

The front placement of the button makes it super easy to put on this dress too. And as you can see from one of my photos, the back is also stretchable so it has quite a forgiving fit. Yet another reason to love Chicwish - this dress is a masterpiece in its simplicity. You can get yours for less than $51!

If you are looking for other chambray pieces to add to your spring wardrobe, here are some of my picks from Chicwish:


Embroidered Chambray Dress / Off Shoulder Chambray Top / Daisy Off Shoulder Dress / Off Shoulder Chambray Dress / Washed Chambray Off Shoulder Top

Do you like wearing chambray for spring and summer too?


Stay in Touch!

 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

26 comments

  1. Love the chambray! Always so classic, but this dress has such fun, unique details. Looks great on you!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chambray dress is so chic! I love the tie detail. Beautiful look Abby!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly believe chambray is the new neutral! You look STUNNING in this dress, Abby! I love the cutout details, too.

    Thanks so much for linking up with On Mondays We Link-Up!
    --Roxanne
    Glass of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chambray is pretty much my favorite every season! And the little "peek a boo" of skin makes this one so fun for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty dress. It looks great on you.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect time of the year for a chambray dress! I love the pairing with those gorgeous yellow earrings :)

    http://www.rachelslookbook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeee chambray! I just wore it yesterday, too! How funny. I love the yellow earrings with it, so fun!

    Melissa
    www.highlightsandhemlines.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is adorable! You wear it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a pretty chambray dress! The bow detail is so adorable!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I told you on Insta already, but I love the sweet little tie on this dress!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love chambray, and I love mustard yellow, so this outfit is the bomb, especially since the earrings are tassels!


    Mary Colleen
    https://www.themarycurator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love chambray, and I'm shocked I don't own a chambray dress yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That chambray outfit is spring perfection on you!! I love the style earring you chose and the yellow colors just brings a pop of fun color to your look. Love it from head-to-toe!! Thanks for sharing with us in the link up xo!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore chambray and this dress is so pretty! Love the pops of color!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute chambray dress! It looks perfect on you!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  16. A good chambray dress is a must have but those earrings are too! I love the bright tassels on it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress and I love those yellow earrings with it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful dress! It's perfect for the spring and summer both in style and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That chambray dress is just darling! Those yellow earrings are the perfect pop of color! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nothing like chambray in the springtime!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  21. This dress is so cute! And I love how you accessorized it!!

    xo
    Sami
    The Classic Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable dress! Love all the details. Very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the sweet details on the dress. Chambray is one of my favourite fabrics for spring and summer too :)

    naghmeh lesani

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like your chambray dress, great with the tan sandals. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)