10 Colorful Statement Earrings to Spice Up Your Summer Outfits

Statement earrings, like statement necklaces, are an integral part of my style. I have a huge collection of them because I turn to them if I want to dress up my look without the need to go for dressy pieces. The addition of these accessories can visibly transform any outfit in an instant, even when you are wearing a tee or shorts. The array of new statement accessories are bolder than ever. It seems that "the brighter and larger, the better!" is the new concept when it comes to designing statement earrings. I'm not complaining though.

Below are some of my favorite types of earrings and those that I currently covet to spice up any summer outfit: 


Tassel Earrings



Pendant Drop Earrings



Druzy Earrings




Chandelier Earrings




Shop my picks for colorful statement earrings for summer...


Tassel and Ring Drop Earrings
Geometric Embroidery Tassel Earrings
Circle Tassel Hoop Earrings
Shimmy Tassel Earrings in Dark Pink
Gold and Mauve Tassel Earrings
Tassel Drop Earrings in Yellow
Fiesta Pom Statement Earrings
The Austin Earring
Colorful Tassel Chandelier Earrings
Bubble Gum Chacha Earrings



xo, Abby

22 comments

  1. I love the tassel earrings! Super fun for summer

    www.stylecalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great collection of earrings! And I love your pleated maxi skirt. The lantern-like earring are cute!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the earrings, they're so chic and stylish!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the earrings!! Especially the bubblegum earrings x

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an awesome collection of statement earrings! So cute!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL of these earrings are so cute! I need some more statement earrings. I love the tassel ones.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these looks are perfection! xx

    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Up until recently, I never wore any sort of dangle earrings, but now I love them. Your earring game is on point. Love all of your picks too!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many pretty earrings Abby!! I love the yellow pair a lot!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these looks darling! You look super cute and fashionable! Stay fabulous!
    Happy Thursday!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your picks! I might have the order the tassel pair

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the outfits you've put together!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx, Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those earrings are so summery, I love them all! I love statement earrings as they definitely makes your outfit pop :)

    xo Tina
    IG: @tinasweetheart
    www.tinasweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore all of them! But the yellow ones speak to me the most :) So summery and cute!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am also a fan a long earrings! These are perfect!

    xx Margaret
    www.maleemaleehong.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tassel earrings are so fabulous and flamboyant!

    Bernice | New Post: https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/07/07/What-Facebook-Thinks-You-Want-To-See-Online-And-How-To-Change-It

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO many cute earrings! Love the tassel ones!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of these but the tassel ones are my favorite!

    District of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love statement earrings! I need to get a tassel pair. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow dresses uk
    red nude lace dress
    okdress uk com
    if you pick up dresses, http://www.jadegownshop.co.uk gives you amazing choices.
    For more dresses information, please email at csd.jadegowns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)