Pampering Gifts for Valetine's Day

Flowers or chocolates are nice. But honestly, I am not that type who like receiving these kinds of gifts. I would much prefer getting pampering gifts - stuff that I could actually use. And my husband knows it too well so he has taken a hint over the past few years. You know the type - shower gel, body scrubs, scented candles. These win me over!

If you are this type, too, you might want to send over these items to your man:

French Girl Organics Sea Soak
Organic Blendz Coffee Body Scrub
The Face Shop Green Tea Face Mask
Kai Reed Diffuser
The Candleroom Lavender Essential Oil
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Night Fragrance Lotion
Little Giraffe Chenille Robe

What other types of gifts do you like to receive, especially on Valentine's Day?

Like this post? Pin this image!



xo, Abby

4 comments

  1. That Victoria's Secret lotion looks so lovely! I'll bet it smells amazing.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That robe looks super cozy.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks Abby! I am loving that robe!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)