Currently Craving: Floral Print Edition

Hey lovelies! Can you believe it's March already? It seems like only a few weeks ago since I had my vacation and now I am gearing up for the next one. In the meantime, these are some of the items that I am currently craving! You can find all sorts of floral prints on tops and women dresses, women bikini, women flower dress, and accessories! Have fun exploring my picks here:

Lantern Sleeve Floral Print Top
Tie Waist Floral Shorts
Floral Print Twisted Front Bandeau Bikini
Tie Shirred Floral Crop Top
Cupcakes & Cashmere Aldona Top
Floral Print Midi Dress
Floral Print Espadrilles


Which item is on your list too?

xo, Abby

2 comments

  1. Love that white top. I know it crazy that it is March already.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these picks! Those shorts are the cutest!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)