Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Birthday Gift

On my birthday, the boyf asked me to pick anything I want as he will be shopping for me. I naturally got excited and we went from boutique to boutique in search of the perfect gift. Actually, I already had an idea in mind coming in and it was the perfect opportunity to buy exactly the blazer I want as he offered to pay for it (I love birthdays, LOL!). 

I finally found what I want at Mags, which is a great steal as it is priced at only about PhP800 ($20)! The sea green color draws attention to itself and I love the leopard lining on the inside and at the edge of both sleeves



closer look


Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

20 comments:

  1. cute blazer :) birthdays are always fun when you get to choose your presents haha :)

    Shana at http://sequinsnglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? And I totally loved it :)

      Delete
  2. I love blazers and I'm drooling over all these cute selections; I'm thinking of getting the black and white striped one. Congratualtions on your birthday. Your green blazer is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved my picks :) Thanks, I loved my blazer too!

      Delete
  3. Very cute blazer! Thanks for the comment on my blog (:

    xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blazer!!!
    If you want we can follow each others!
    FASHION SINNER
    FACEBOOK FANPAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet your boyfriend
    following you hope you will follow back
    kissesI LOVE SHOPPING

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blazer! the color is perfect!


    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you do the same! :)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blazer! Love the leopard print lining.

    xoxo, Julie @ OBSESSED

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blazer! And what a gorgeous color! You look fabulous.

    Sofia

    http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute blazer! love the leopard lining!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Jessica :) Hope to see you again!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design