Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fash Love: 6-Set Stud from Love Diva


As you probably know by now, I have developed somewhat of an obsession for earrings. I have loads of them in my collection ranging from studs to dangling earrings.. you name it, I have it! So when I spotted this 6-set stud earrings from Love Diva for only PhP 200 ($5) I quickly bought it! 

 If you are into stud earrings or any cute earrings for that matter, like I am, here are some gush-worthy pieces that I found online. I want them all!

 

























Which of these cuties are you crushing on?

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Good luck in the give away! I am now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable, currently adding the bow studs to my mental wishlist - so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter