Skirting the Issue

Feminine styles had been my "thing" lately. It could be skirts, floral patterns, or maxi dresses, anything that exhibit a carefree and feminine touch to my look is bound to draw my attention. Even when the weather might not have been ideal for short skirts or dresses, I'm firm that nothing can dampen my mood when it comes to dressing up (literally speaking, though).

I mean, who can contain their urge to dress up a little bit with these cuties?

 
Top: 1 / 2 / 3 
Middle: 1 / 2 / 3
Bottom:  1 / 2 / 3

I haven't really stocked up on skater skirts so much (only have skater dresses) since I used to prefer wearing pencil skirts. But after seeing a lot of of these skirts lately, I cannot fight the urge no more. Maybe that would be my reward for self once I got past this shopping hiatus.

Big fan of skirts too?


14 comments

  1. I really love all of these skirts, I couldn't pick just one! :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like flared/skater skirts because they are flattering! I especially like the bright red and green options. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a skirt craze these days too! Cute selection!

    -Jenny, DaisyGem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to invest in more skirts, although I am total jeans kinda girl. I do love the skater style though, seems rather flattering!

    Shannon
    clothesandquotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved skirts, but I was never bold enough to wear them until recently. Now, I'm obsessed with skirts and I'm wondering why I was never bold enough to wear them in the first place. I also love all of the skirts above, I wouldn't be able to choose just one of them.

    http://mymissionforfashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/fashionably-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love the bottom middle one! Super cute! I have some skater skirts but I haven't worn them in a while... maybe I need to bust mine out soon :D Hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might as well get some skater skirts - they're so fun & flouncy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dressing up is sometimes just the best! Especially with a really twirly, feminine skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of these skirts, the striped one is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your post with Monday Bloom
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute picks but the first one is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all super cute! I love skirts and dresses, you can wear them all year, just throw some tights or leggings on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the polka dotted one and the pink patterned one on the bottom left.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so cute-- I'm loving the shape and style of skater skirts this season and will be off to find a faux-leather skater skirt this weekend :P

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE these looks but haven't found any that I can pull off! They always fit me awkwardly. Short girl problems :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)