Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dressed Up Casual

Just when I thought I've had enough floral in my closet, here goes another one! I don't know what it is about floral that really draws me. But here is one that I can point you to - it is a versatile piece. Floral never goes out of trend. You can wear it any year and in any time of the year.

This new floral piece might be a sundress but I opted to wear it for an evening date. It is a balloon type dress so it gave a casual but bubbly aura into the look. Since I was set for an evening date, I wanted to glam it up a bit. And that's when I decided to pair it with a blazer to give this casual sundress a dressed up touch. A sleek ponytail completed the ensemble. You won't believe how much time it took to put this outfit together!

What did you think of my dressed up casual look?



  1. I love the little blazer over your floral dress. Floral is great and I wear it all year long too. Especially darker prints. Perfect date outfit!

  2. Pretty way to do floral for the office!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades

  3. Really lovely outfit!
    New to your blog via #passionforfashion linkup!
    P x

  4. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

  5. That dress is so pretty! And it looks great with the blazer!

  6. I love the dress/blazer combo! This floral dress is lovely!


Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design