Life Lately: Instagram

The month of April and May went like a blur for me. Even though May is not officially over yet, we're already halfway there and it will only be a matter of time until June arrives (not that I hate the prospect). The good thing is that I can look back at those times with a huge smile on my face. Allow my Instagram photos to tell the story of my life during summer so far.

My nephew turned 8. That is a BIG deal for this aunt who cannot get over the fact that my baby is growing up so fast. 8! That feels to me like he just turned 21. I am just trying to make the most of our time together until comes the time he finds it "uncool" to kiss and hug me...in public! (insert sniffing here)



Graduation season inspired nostalgia. I cannot believe I've been out of school for 7 years now. A cousin of mine also completed college and it reminded me how important that was and how accomplished it made me feel. Congrats to the graduates of UP Mindanao! Continue making UP proud :)



Indulging in all things summer, like swimming, enjoying a cool lime drink or some frozen dessert.



We celebrated another relationship milestone. After 7 years and 5 months, I feel so lucky that the boyf still loves taking me out on dates especially during special days. 



Dragon Boat Festival Week. This was the highlight of my summer thus far. I have always been the boyf's biggest fan but this was a one-of-a-kind experience that I will always remember with extreme pride and jubilation. Now, he and his team are back to training and I cannot wait for the next event - I'll for sure be on the sidelines cheering him (and his team!) on.

..because he insisted on having a photo with me :)

What have you been up to lately? Be sure to follow me on Instagram to get the latest updates on my life and blog!


 

1 comment

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! These Instagram pics are fabulous! Have a beautiful weekend :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)