Today, I am working with Baublebar to introduce to you some of the top beaded fringe tassel accessories from their website. Get ready to start lusting on these favorite pieces of mine:
|one / two / three / four / five / six|
What are your thoughts on the tassel trend?
Links à la Mode, August 6
- A Handful of Stories: 7 Problems of a Teenage Goth
- A Vogueaholic: For Your Eyes Only | Summer 2015 Eyewear Trends
- Baybonnet: Reformation Caters to Boobs!
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: August Crush List!
- Drew & Alice: Tuck and Roll
- Dresscode | HighFashion: Fashion Blogger Cafe Shoedition @ GDS Shoefair
- Fear in Wonderland: Why are Pockets so Absent from Women’s Clothing?
- Greige Market: On Blogger Burnout
- In The Grey: How to Get a Job After Graduation
- La Vintage Vida: South Street Seaport
- Life in the Fash Lane: Wishlist | Tassel Accessories
- Ms. Fabulous: Eco Fashion in the Park
- Rain of Peonies: The Perfect Liaison
- Sassy Shif Says: DiamondTree Tassels Takeover India International Jewelry Week
- Savoir Style: 5 Ways to Pull Off the Sheer Trend
- Tales of Two: One Day in Madrid
- The Wanderbliss: The Shoe Land | Alberto Torresi
- This Season’s Gold: Cut Short | Recovering in Ruffles and Denim Shorts
- We Are Ready Made: The Coolest Kids of L.A.
- Wish and Wear: Buying Pre-Loved Mulberry on Facebook
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links; however, the items featured are my own picks and opinion expressed is completely my own.