Wedding Dresses Under $100 at PromTimes.co.uk

Planning a wedding is a stressful activity. For brides-to-be (like me), one of the biggest and most important things to stress about involves THE wedding dress. Luckily for me, I have already found my dress and I cannot wait to show it all with you soon! But if you are also engaged and is looking for wedding dresses online, I have some great news for you – PromTimes.co.uk is a website that specializes in special occasion dresses on a budget. They offer a wide range of prices so you can literally find the dress you want for whatever budget you desire.

To show you exactly what I mean, you can find wedding dresses under $100! If you think it sounds too good to be true, just wait until you’re able to browse through the website. I was seriously contemplating on buying my wedding dress online if only I hadn’t found it via this local bridal shop!

But if you are really tight on your budget without compromising the quality of your bridal gown, you will not be disappointed with these options. As a fan of strapless wedding gowns myself, I decide to curate my picks from the website. I know that there are some of you that don’t like strapless gowns, but there is a feminine quality to it that I love. If you are interested to see the styles available for less than $100, you can check it out below:


If you are a bit skeptical about buying your wedding dress online, don’t be. There is a special page where you can view photos or read reviews from actual customers. I was mighty impressed with the great reviews, not just on wedding dresses but other special occasion dresses too!

Where did you get your wedding dresses from? 

 


Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post; however, the opinion expressed are my own. 

14 comments

  1. Finding the perfect wedding dress can be stressful, especially when you are on a budget. It's great to know about this website!
    Rachael
    http;//www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning a wedding is super stressful....but at least there are lots of great websites to browse through!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice!!! I actually bought my dress online
    Many years ago and was tickled pink!! Happy weekending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! Thanks for the advice. xo, Ellese

    http://rockpaperglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by Abigail! I love the dress you're wearing in your profile picture. Thank you for saying I look tall. I always feel so short all the time and even when I wear heels, I still feel small. Your words are very encouraging. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many beautiful dresses, I wish I could marry soon, so that I could wear such a beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Promtimes have some beautiful gowns and dresses. Great review!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Even though I've now been married for 6 years, I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at wedding dresses.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was the most lovely Saturday read, thank you! xx



    My Little “Gypset” Box Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. $100 is about how much I would want to spend on a wedding dress one day. I want to be married on the beach so I don't want to have to worry about it getting a little wet or dirty. These would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)