IN2IT Intense Moisture Lipstick in Flame: Review


This is my second purchase of an IN2IT lipstick; the first item I have purchased was reviewed here. Thing is, I bought another red lipstick. Yes, a girl can never have enough lipstick... especially red lipstick. Even though I have a bias for matte lipsticks, I have also explored the use of gloss or intense moisture lipsticks (get 15% off with code ZBAPZD4H at Zalora) because they provide intense hydration for my lips. 

This new one from IN2IT is something that I admittedly bought on a whim. I happened to drop by the cosmetics section of the mall and I did not walk out of there empty handed. There was a noticeable difference in the formula from the first lipstick I bought from this brand. I found it easier to apply. And it also lasts for a decent amount of time. It does not cause my lips to chap, too, which is always a good thing since I've had that issue for a long time. 


swatch

The flaming red color is just perfect for me. It looks both glam and sexy, fit for night use too. I purchased it for P450 (approximately $11) so it's not a bad deal either. I would re-purchase it unless I could find a much better red lipstick. 

Have you tried this shade yet? What were your thoughts? If you can recommend any other red lipsticks worth a try, I'd love to hear about them in the comments section!



 

6 comments

  1. The colour is just beautiful! So vibrant!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lip color on you!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color of red looks so fabulous on you! Great choice.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this color looks awesome on you!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)