Favorite Wedding Dress Styles from CocoMelody


Shopping for THE dress is one of the most important decisions that brides-to-be had to make initially. Personally I can attest that it had me stressed out for a while. I wanted a custom design dress and I was very particular about what I wanted in my dress (I guess it is better to know what you want prior to shopping around in bridal shops). Thankfully, I was able to find a shop that was able to produce what I wanted at a reasonable budget. Aside from knowing exactly what dress style I wanted, I also had a budget in mind. I wanted to spend no more than $35,000 PhP (780 USD) for my wedding dress and thankfully I found one within that price range and I couldn't be happier. If you're still shopping for your wedding dress, you will not be disappointed with the CocoMelody. I've worked with this company before and I can highly recommend them to anyone who are still clueless about where to buy their wedding dress online.

For now, I can only reveal that I will be wearing a sweetheart neckline, strapless lace gown with a mermaid tulle skirt. Mermaid wedding dresses are fast becoming the go-to option for modern brides. Personally, what I love about this type of dress is the fitted design on the bodice to emphasize shape. The mermaid tail adds a sexy and glamorous detail to the dress. Here are a few of my favorites from the website:






If you are more of a traditional bride, you might be leaning more towards ball gown wedding dresses. Look like a princess on your big day. It is both feminine and fun! If I would have picked a ball gown for my own wedding, it would be any of these:


As a bonus, CocoMelody.com has this fantastic offer on all wedding dresses: 



If you were to buy your wedding gown, which would it be: mermaid style or ball gown wedding dress?


 


Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post; however, the opinion expressed are my own. 

6 comments

  1. Love these dresses. Too bad I'm already married. I would love to have a reason to wear a wedding dress again. I hope to see what you end up wearing on your site someday. Have fun with all the planning.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one, that is my style!!
    x,Abril
    ps. I have a one entry only giveaway that ends soon, I would appreciate if you enter because I only have 3 entries :

    giveaway The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I have been loving the mermaid style. You have got me all up in my own day dreams and wedding pinterest board ;)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding dresses, I love the styles and the semi-long trains!


    At the same time I'm SO GLAD not to be getting married again!!!

    btw thanks for joining #reasonstodress !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat stunning dresses. I love big princess dresses ;)

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)