What Makes a Good Valentine Outfit + Shein Promo

Valentine’s Day might sound like a cliché and yet you often find yourself planning something special for the occasion. It is one of those times in a year (aside from your loved one’s birthday or anniversary) when you go all-out on planning the perfect date or searching for the perfect gift. With only a little less than two weeks from Valentine’s Day, I’ll be sharing a few outfit inspirations you can use to plan your outfit:

Midi Skirt

Officially Wifey / Shoe Sizers / Off the Grid

A midi skirt is a must in my closet. The midi length exemplifies a regal and sophisticated look, which I like to go for in date night looks. When paired with a classic pair of pumps, they can make an outfit stand out.

Maxi Dress

Tribal Maxi Dress / eShakti / Red Maxi

A maxi dress is another favorite of mine and a good choice for Valentine’s Day. A long dress is easily the best way to incorporate some dramatic flair to your outfit.

Floral

Holiday Dress / Blooming Beauty / Sexy Floral

For a date night look, I’d like to keep it feminine and dainty. The best print to achieve that is floral! It’s a great option for date night looks all year round, not just for Valentine’s Day. Meanwhile, here are a few dresses I've picked out from the Shein promotion for Valentine's Day:


1 / 2 / 3
1 / 2 / 3

Have you decided on your Valentine outfit yet?


19 comments

  1. So fab!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are so beautiful! A skirt is perfect for Valentine's Day. Romantic, fun, and flirty :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these outfits :)

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have tons of feminine and beautiful outfits. Love the ones with the midi skirt
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the selection SheIn. All your outfits are also really beautiful, especially the maxi red dress, you look gorgeous!

    Camy xx
    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all your picks from Shein! I agree that these trends are what's hot right now. Your style is so chic and amazing!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not decided on my valentine's outfit yet, but you have great pieces there!
    Kisses,

    http://try-to-be-a-rainbow-in-someones-cloud.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm normally a little into lace for Valentines Day and try to incorporate it into my Valentines Day outfit!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love maxi dresses. I'm not sure what I'm going to wear for Valentine's day yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You look beautiful...No wonder that poncho off a crush is divine, as always a fantastic look... Girls Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfits! I'm totally going to rock a bright red skirt on Valentine's Day. I'm all about being festive :)

    Melanie
    EasyStreetStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ideas, dear! A maxi dress would be an amazing pick! Plus, I love your selections of items at the end.
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfits, love the red dress xoxox



    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. A midi skirt is also a must-have in my book! I haven't picked out my Valentine's Day outfit yet, but I got some awesome outfit inspiration from this post. Thanks for sharing!

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you have some lovely outfits to choose from! I'm a big fan of the midi skirt, I agree with you that it's very chic and sophisticated. I don't think I'll be dressing up and going out for Valentine's Day (especially as the weather is rubbish at the moment) but you've given me some fab ideas about what to wear for Spring/Summer!

    Emma xxx
    style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)