Summer Essential: Sunglasses

If there is one accessory that I can’t live without during summer, it would be sunglasses. In fact, it is an essential all year round. I always carry a pair with me when I step out of the house because it serves two purposes. First off, it makes for a great complementing accessory to your outfit. And second, it protects your eyes from the heat. When you’re living in a tropical country, you will understand what I mean by this.

I’ve collected a few sunglasses from Sunnies Studios (get 15% off with code ZBAPZD4H at Zalora), which is a local sunglasses designer. But I would like to opt for higher end brands to ensure more quality, durability and timeless style to complement my summer outfit. Below are just a few of the sunglasses that I’ve had my eye on:

What is your favorite sunglasses brand of all time?


16 comments

  1. wow nice selection

    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Sunnies are an absolute must-have! I always love aviators & tortoise frames! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog & your tweet about my post! You're too kind! Let me know if you would like to follow each other! Keep in touch lady!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunglasses are a must have for summer for me too!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Stella McCartney pair at the bottom is my favorite!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love sunglasses, but it can be really tricky to find my perfect pair since my face is so round, I have to try the Stella one.

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need the frosted blue & ice sunglasses. They're so sexy. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I can't wait til summer! These shades are adorable. Thanks for sharing! xo
    MacKensie
    www.onetonothin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sunglasses, so pretty!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything's so fab!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great choices Abby!! I love sunglasses, I have so many of them!
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these sunnies! Especially those coral Stella McCartney's!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunglasses can truly make a look. Loving those Tom Ford ones!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so want that blue pair! How fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love mirrored and cat eye sunglasses! Great post!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with you. Can't go out without them. Love all the collections you posted.
    withlovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)