April Wishlist: Cocktail Dresses from TBDress.com

Any chance I have to dress up, I always exploit. Weddings, cocktail parties, or any other occasion that requires me to wear a sophisticated dress is a highly anticipated affair for me. It might sound shallow to some but I am sure that there are women out there reading this who agree (whether they admit it or not). I encountered a compelling quote from Kate Spade noting how "girls start dressing up at a young age and it never really stops." This can't be any more true for me. 

Thankfully, it is easier to find gush-worthy cocktail dresses with online fashion sites like TBDress.com offering a plethora of dresses for any occasion such as cocktail dresses or bridesmaid dresses. On top of modern design options, another reason to love this website for dress shopping is the affordability of their items. You can get these cocktail dresses for only half (even less) than what other fashion sites can offer!

But when you see the lovely dresses on stock, you will be willing to pay more given their quality and design.


Are you eyeing any of my picks? 

If not, feel free to head on over to http://www.tbdress.com/Cocktail-Dresses-Atlanta/ or http://www.tbdress.com/coral-bridesmaid-dresses/ as you will no doubt find one that'll make you gush! 


 


Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post but the opinion expressed are completely my own. 

5 comments

  1. That second one is gorgeous! I love the last one too, great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wishlist! I'm really loving the second option! It's gorgeous!

    xx, Ashleigh
    Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses:) I love nr 1 :)
    Hugs Beata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection. The last black dress is my favorite
    You have a interesting blog
    I hope you will like mine
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)