Outfit Posts: First Quarter of 2014

With the change of new year came a major change in my life, too. And with that, I have decided to take on a bigger role with handling my blog and take things a step further. I am so glad I have made that choice because there has been nothing less of blessings and opportunities that have paved their way for me. And I am pretty hopeful that things will continue to look up as the rest of the year unravels.

Before we officially welcome May, I thought it might be fun to re-live some of my favorite outfit posts in the blog so far.


 

7 comments

  1. You have amazing style. I really love how you play with colour. They are all gorgeous outfits :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puff skirt love. I love the mix of colors :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the houndstooth skirt and blue blouse combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm - how would I pick a favorite? You look so cute in all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all these different looks. So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the floral dress with the blazer, that's a really cute look, but I am a sucker for stripes so that's a winner too for me!

    Visiting today from the Monday Mingle!
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what wonderful looks do you have!!
    I love all of them!! You rocked them well!!

    Thank you for linking up with I Would So Rock This. I hope to see you again next Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)