Lust List: Fine Jewelry

Which girl doesn’t like jewelry? Adding jewelries into your ensemble can be the finishing touch to your look. It also provides a touch of sophistication for a glam event or evening date. With jewelry though, less is more. I personally do not like to overload on jewelry. One or two pieces are enough. Hence, I always make it a point to choose jewelries that can make a statement in and of itself, or those that provide subtle but significant accents to my look.

On the other hand, there are also classic pieces that should never go missing in your jewelry box, such as pearl stud earrings. I think every girl has at least one pair in their jewelry collection (I know I do!).

Whatever your taste for jewelry might be, diamonds and pearls are always going to be on that list. I've been longing to get pieces from JR Dunn, Hearts on Fire, and Ross Simons for a long time now. But even though pieces from these brands and retailers are a bit higher than what most of us normally shell out for our jewelry collection, these are timeless and classic pieces that will last us a lifetime! Hence, they are worth every penny spent. 

I particularly glanced upon the Mikimoto pearls section at JR Dunn's website and gushed over the timeless pearl pieces. Mikimoto is a famous jewelry designer and feature some of the best pearl jewelry designs. I also fell in love with diamond studs from Hearts on Fire, which are brilliant and attractive. It is all about classic and elegant simplicity. These are qualities I look for when investing in fine jewelry. 

Check out below to see which items made it to my wishlist:



Do you like to wear jewelries? If yes, do you like adding classic or modern pieces in your collection?


 

1 comment

  1. This is all really beautiful, so pretty. The emerald green really stands out to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)