Sunday, April 13, 2014


I used to stick to my favorite colors when picking out an outfit but the old times are gone. I like to challenge myself these days with vibrant colors or hues that are not normally prevalent in my closet. Here is one outfit that I came up with recently.

Mustard has been an all time favorite of mine. But when I used to wear this color, I would pair it with something neutral such as black, white or cream. But I threw caution to the wind when I donned this ensemble. I felt like adding a multi-colored chiffon top to the look will make it look vibrant. It's a look that is somewhat out of my comfort zone. But I totally enjoyed rocking it!

What did you think of this look? Should I try it more often?



  1. Loving the colorful, fun and beautiful Aztec Top. Perfect for Spring. Love how you paired it with the Mustard Skirt. Great Job!

    Happy Monday, Ada. =)

  2. Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous :) love it :)
    Hugs Beata

  3. I like that print, very springy.

    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

  4. I really like these colors together! It's bold and fun without being too over the top
    Life as a Waterleaf

  5. Looks fun!


  6. Very pretty!

    Dawn Lucy of Fashion Should Be Fun :)

  7. Oh I love the brights of this outfit! Im a mustard fan myself but recently loving orange! Xx

  8. cute top! i think the bold prints and colors really suit you.

    jenn @ hello, rigby!

  9. Awesome combo for Spring!


  10. Love the pattern with the orange skirt! It's a really fun combination for spring!

  11. I used to do a lot of pairing bright colors with neutrals too, but I'm pushing myself to do use more patterns like you did...i think the outfit looks fantastic!


Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design