Bodycon Striped Dress from Persunmall

Persunmall is one of my favorite online shops because it offers affordable clothing options and they do not lack variety. New items are added daily on the website so there is always something new to check out. 


A bodycon dress is one of my favorite types of dresses to buy for myself. The material emphasizes shape. You don't need to have the perfect silhouette in order to look great in a bodycon dress. Rather, it helps to create accents to your body's natural shape. It is versatile enough for me to convert them into tops. I've done so plenty of times in the past and it is a great trick for expanding your wardrobe.

Hence, I was extremely excited when my order from Persunmall finally arrived in my doorstep. One of the dresses that I picked was a striped bodycon dress. It took me some time to browse around the site to find my pick... until I saw this dress. There was no question in my mind that I would love to have it!



When I received the order, I was ecstatic. The fabric is made from 100% cotton so it is comfortable and cool against the skin. It hugs the body just right to give it shape without being too snug. I also love how the classic black and white stripes can add versatility into the look. I can opt to wear it with flats or sandals for a casual look, but with high heels and blazer it will look work-appropriate (heck, it might even pass for an evening attire!).

I am so pleased with my order from Persunmall. I am excited to showcase how I styled the other pieces that I got from my recent order.

Have you tried shopping via Persunmall?

Outfit details
Dress: Persunmall
Scarf: SM Dept Store (similar)

 

7 comments

  1. I love this look! That dress is great, and the way you styled it with different patterns and colors is amazing. Unfortunately where I live, the government won't let us shop online outside of the country for more than 25 dollars a year, and there are troubles to get the stuff. Hopefully everything will change soon.
    I like the idea of following each other. I like your blog and your style, I'm a new follower now :) xx
    http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress. It is super cute. Thanks for stopping by my page!
    Kimberly
    Mascaramelodies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute and I love the mixing of prints you did with the scarf, Abby. Gorgeous Bag too. =)

    Would love for you to stop by and see how I am doing on my 30 for 30 challenge so far. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress:) you look very pretty
    Hugs Beata

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that clutch, I've had a red clutch in my wishlist for quite sometime, after seeing it here I might just have to pull the trigger.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)