3 Prom Dresses To Covet

I was recently introduced to a website called Simple Dresses, which specializes in occasion and prom dresses. I decided to share them to my readers in case there is someone out there who might be in search of a new option to shop for prom dresses online. Even though I never went to prom, I've had my fair share of dress shopping for special occasions. I know how anxious that could be (and I can only imagine the pressure involved in the search for the perfect prom dress) so I wanted to help young women out. For someone who never went to prom in my high school years, that did not stop me from dreaming of the beautiful prom dresses, especially beaded and bedazzled ones. And you won't be disappointed with the selection at Simple Dresses. 

I am showing you three dress options that define the quintessential prom dress (click the photo to shop). The first one is a strapless sweetheart neckline mermaid tail dress. It's champagne colored and comes with a slit. The shape and style is a lot like the reception version of my wedding dress. I have a bias for strapless gowns; if you're like me, this is the perfect choice of dress for that classic look with a modern touch.



The next option I have for you today is a more glamorized prom dress. If you love beaded detailings, then you will adore this dress. Choose this dress if you are going for a mature style with lots of elegance.



The last option is a ball gown. Sure, it's just prom, but who says you cannot go all out with a ball gown? It is feminine and pretty. And when you add sequins into the mix, which girl can refuse?



Which of these three prom dresses would you have picked?


Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it. Mermaid Prom Dresses


Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post; however, the opinion expressed are my own

29 comments

  1. I wish this kind of dresses existed or where IN when I had my prom!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gowns! I love the back detail on the second dress! Great picks lady!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant pieces! Any of these would be amazing for a prom!

    Xo Ally
    www.allysoninwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will choose the last one! So pretty!

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. last one is the best~

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I wish I could go back to prom days and change my dress lol. I look back now and think to myself why on earth I choose that dress.... a big giant puff hahaha. But I'm totally loving the pink dress with all the beads! Definitely my style:-). Great post!

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm inlove with the ball gown! So stunning!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful dresses. Love the first option especially!

    xoxo, Christina

    Stray Birds and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these dresses are absolutely stunning! The second one is my favourite. So elegant! They're all so lovely though.

    Laura xo

    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, like in cream colour ;)

    XX

    MÓNICA SORS

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: MY THAILAND VIDEO DIARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I remember having so much fun picking my prom dress out.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. all three dresses are so pretty! Totally makes me miss going to prom.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous dresses!

    Annessa / www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dresses! I remember prom shopping being a lot of pressure to find the right dress. I feel like their are so many more options today!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous dresses! Prom was always so much fun to shop for. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like 1st and 2nd prom dresses, they're stunning :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These dresses are stunning! It makes me want to go to prom again :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore the first one!! I love classic white, I wish I could wear a beautiful dress again.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are gorgeous dresses! I wish I had an opportunity to wear any of them!

    ~Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous dresses! I especially love that blush pink with the sequins!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the second one! Too bad I don't have anywhere to wear one of these beauties!

    Sierra
    Sierra Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  23. That first one is everything! So perfect!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The first two are so beautiful
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow great, love it

    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are so pretty, but that second one is AMAZING!!!!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow the dresses are so beautiful! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the first dress! Absolutely beautiful! Wish I could go back to prom :)

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)