Wishlist for Spring Break

Are you headed for a spring break vacation soon? I know most of you are already planning out one, if there is no definite plans made yet. We're on the same page! The recent Shopbop Spring Sale just fueled my desire to update my wardrobe with hot weather essentials. Today, I will provide you with a list of the essential items you need to bring with you during spring break:




Beach Bag: If you are headed to the beach or going out and about, it is important to carry a bag that will contain all of your hot weather essentials: sunscreen, sunglasses, tissues, etc. But buying a tote bag shouldn't mean that it would be boring too! There are fun new design trends for beach totes that are chic and stylish!

Loose Fitting White Shirt: A loose and light shirt is essential in spring and summer. You want to stay as cool as possible while looking effortlessly chic.

Beach-y Dress: There is no other quintessential dress for spring break: drapey and light maxi dresses. This floral one is a definite must-have!



Denim Overalls: While jean shorts are still a must-have for me, I've been on the hunt for denim overalls for a long time. I love that this is as easy to style as denim shorts but more chic and comfy.

Retro Two-Piece: Step up your bikini style by going for something retro. This one is something that I can't wait to purchase!

Fun Flip-Flops: In spring, it's all about fashion that is geared to making you comfortable. With so many things to see or do during your spring break, the least of your worries is trying to keep your feet comfortable. Right?

Which of these items are in your spring break vacation list too?

Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post; however, the opinion expressed are my own.

25 comments

  1. I think I would wear that loose white fitting top like all the time! Such a great every day top!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the products on you wishlist :)

    Maireem | My Fair Autumn | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat: myfairautumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great ideas!
    http://www.yukovablog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love maxi dresses for the spring & summer!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute pieces for spring!!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally digging the retro two piece for the beach!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome essentials, lady! I'm def ready for spring break!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is beautiful!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that maxi dress!! Great picks!
    xx
    Laura
    www.sequinsatbreakfast.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. those overalls shorts are too cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the retro 2 piece! What great colours together!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this list of essentials! That maxi dress is gorgeous!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. So ready for the warm weather!! Love your picks!

    xo Lauren
    http://www.earthtostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish we would have a spring break, Nice selection btw!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want everything on this wish list. Especially that red dress.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your wishlist, especially the bag and two piece!! So cute!

    xoxo Emily
    ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list :) I adore that red floral maxi

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I definitely need to get myself a cute pair of overalls like the ones you have here! <3

    BlondieInTheCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post babe x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, so many beautiful things, I really love the long dress, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That maxi dress is so pretty!! I'm loving the back.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definetely #2 is my favorite article! Nice selection of pics!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-scurta-de-petrecere-cu-franjuri-luise/509

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have overall shorts & they were one of the best investments for beach days. Best coverup

    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)