Shopbop Spring Sale

Are you ready for warmer weather heading your way? If you said yes, then brace yourselves as I help unveil the Spring Sale from Shopbop. This tiered sale gives you the opportunity to save more when you buy more! It is definitely a good time to do all of your spring and summer shopping in one place so you can take advantage of the deals!

Below are my top picks from the sale that you can grab and add to your spring shopping list. Hurry - make sure to grab what you like as the sale ends March 5th at 11:59pm PST. Restrictions and exclusions apply. For more on that, you can check here


Spring Dresses


MLM Label Off Shoulder Dress / Cynthia Rowley Ruffle Dress / Yumi Kim Kimono Dress
For more gorgeous spring dresses, I recommend you check out Free People, Somedays Lovin, One Teaspoon, Clayton, and Suncoo.


Easy Stripes


Koch Porter Blouse / Veronica Beard Pencil Dress / Sundry Dolphin Shorts

And of course, one of my favorite fashion brands of all time, from a former fashion blogger turned fashion designer, Cupcakes and Cashmere. It's hard not to support someone like her whose paved the way for the rest of us. Here are my picks from her latest collection: 


shop here
shop here

You can check this graphic to find out how much you are bound to save when you shop the Spring Sale:



What will you be getting from this massive sale?

24 comments

  1. Love these picks! I can't wait to start getting my Spring clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this sale


    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Really like Stipes section

    BamBam BLOG
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss I love Shopbop sales! Thanks for sharing!

    xox
    Jenna
    www.jennaleeann.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress picks! Can't wait to shop this sale

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, lady! The Shopbop sales always get me into trouble. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for this sale! So many great pieces!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't go wrong with a little bit of Cupcakes & Cashmere. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love spring dresses and stripes! Great picks!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these fun spring picks--I'm ready for spring to get here! That green floral kimono dress is so pretty!
    Shea | www.shealennon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Shopbop sale! Great picks!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the easy stripes set! I've seen this trend everywhere and I just love how these simple pieces can be so stunning! :)

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those dresses are spring perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh with these amazing dresses!

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice choices. Would love to visit their site.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice choices. Would love to visit their site.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Swooning over everything!! I love that green dress.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I seriously love every single one of these picks. The Cynthia Rowley dress is especially darling!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)