Fash Love: ELF Cosmetics Set

I could live with a few makeup essentials in my purse to carry with me, such as a lip balm, lipstick (red and pink, please!), curlash and mascara, and a blusher. But if the opportunity presents to acquire more items to play with, how could I refuse?

When my best friend gave me this ELF Studio 83-Piece Essential Makeup Collection, I was beyond happy. Now I can have as many tools to play with all in one palette! The variety of colors and shades is what I love best about this makeup kit. You can literally have something to use for every occasion and style.


According to their website, the collection costs $35! And for this collection, you can get the following:

-64 eyeshadow shades
-8 lip gloss shades
-4 blush shades
-4 bronzer shades
-1 lip brush
-1 eye brush
-1 face brush

I’m lucky to have a best friend who is just as “kikay” as I am. It’s been a blast experimenting with this kit. If you’re planning to buy, be sure to check it out!

Disclaimer: This is NOT a paid post.

4 comments

  1. Sayang, none of the sets were available when I asked. Understandably, nagkaubusan ng stocks kasi holiday season. So, unuwi ko nalang yung Fashion 21 48-pc e/s palette...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad. This is really amazing, esp the eye shadow palettes :) Not sure where to get them here, it was bought from a friend from the States

      Delete
  2. DO THEY MAKE A SET LIKE THIS THAT COMES IN CREMES FOR PEOPLE WITH DRY SKIN???... THANKS

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)