Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fashion Collage

I've hauled quite a few things over the past few months but could hardly keep up with my outfit post to feature my new purchases here. Thus, I would like to do a quick update on what I've been up to as of late.

Check out after the jump for what I had been up to these past few weeks:

Obsessing over my pink pedi and matching pink wedges.

   Crushing on coral... adding the first coat :)

 Post-Halloween party (I'm the one in far right)!

Spooky Halloween... this is as spooky as I can get!

Fash Bargain: Love Diva 6-Set Stud Earrings (watch out for my feature post on this soon!)

New gym shoes :D

How's everything going where you are?


  1. Great nail polish - love this colour! <3

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    -> I already follow you! (name: "fille")

    My fashion blog :)


  2. Love those shades of nail polish! :)

  3. I love your coral nails! One of my favorite colors! :)


Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design