I'm very excited that Jayne Wilson nominated me for this cute award! Check out her blog: http://www.somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com/ when you get a chance!
Here's How it Works: The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 facts about yours truly:
1) I am a 25-year old Sagittarian.
2) I am a Creative Writing graduate from the University of the Philippines in Mindanao
3) Not too many people are aware, and those who hear it for the first time are shocked, I played varsity volleyball in grade school. I still play it as a hobby today.
4) I love watching (and occasionally playing) basketball
5) My favorite colors are baby blue, lilac, and olive or avocado green
6) Movies I can watch over and over again is The Dark Knight7) I am a pretty good cook. :D
8) Pet peeves: having my food stepped on and people who talk loudly on their phones while on a public place.
9) I am claustrophobic.
10) My favorite places to shop are For Me, Mango, Shapes, and Bayo. I want to buy every piece on the rack. Ha!
11) My favorite celebrity styles include Lauren Conrad, Miranda Kerr, and Cameron Diaz.
11 questions Jayne asked me:
1) What is your biggest dream?
I have always wanted to write my own book, preferably a collection of vignettes and short stories.
2) Where would you go on your dream vacation?
There's too many on my list: Santorini, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and I want to go to Macchu Pichu in Peru. SOON!
3) What is the most important thing to you?
My family and loved one, of course. And their happiness.
4) Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?
Chocolate! Duh. Vanilla is a close second.
5) What's your favorite accessory?
My Timex watch that was gifted to me by my boyf. I would NEVER go out of the house without it.
6) If you could go back in time what time period would you go to?
The 90's! :)
7) What's your favorite time of the year?
Christmas :) Yes, I'm one of those who do the countdown thingy.
8) What's your favorite movie?
Story-wise, it's Big Fish, The Talented Mr. Ripley, and Inception.
9) What's your biggest fear?
Death by a loved one.
10) Would you change anything in your life right now?
Not one bit.
11) Can you speak more than one language?
Used to. Japanese, but only a little.
Now for my nominees!
A Lady Like a Boss (http://aladylikeaboss.blogspot.com/)
Be Fashion Fit (http://befashionfit.blogspot.com/)
Chatter Busy (http://chatterbusy.blogspot.com/)
Five Minute Style (http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/)
Fashion Swirls (http://fashionswirls.blogspot.com/)
From Paris to Pureza (http://www.fromparistopureza.com/)
Love Zahra (http://www.lovezahra.com/)
M Style (http://mstyleblogspot.blogspot.com/)
Miss Aimmey (http://missaimmey.blogspot.com/)
Me, Myself & The City (http://gorgeous-gorgeouslady.blogspot.com/)
My Fash Avenue (http://myfashavenue.blogspot.com/)
My questions for you:
1.) What is your dream job?
2.) How did you get started on fashion blogging?
3.) Where do you take your fashion inspirations from?
4.) Aside from fashion and shopping, what are your other guilty pleasures (if any)?
5.) Who do you want to get stranded with on a deserted island? Pick three max and explain why.
6.) Which of the four seasons do you look forward to most?
7.) Where do you frequently hang out in?
8.) What are your favorite book/s?
9.) Basketball, football, or baseball?
10.) What is one food you would NEVER eat?
11.) Do you have any hidden talents?