Celebrity Fash: Amanda Seyfried

Amanda Seyfried is one of the hottest young stars in Hollywood today. When she starred next to Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body, nobody really knew who Amanda was. She seemed to be destined for the role of the supporting characters but little did we know that she was out to make a name for herself. Several film roles later and the world was starting to take notice of her talent. But while she was getting more and more movie role offers, she was also becoming far more visible in the red carpet scene. From Oscars to SAG Awards to the Golden Globes, Amanda has had quite a few appearances over the past couple of years. 
And I can't complain. She has had some fantastic red carpet looks that are my favorite! Check out my favorite outfits of her below to see for yourself:

SAG Awards 2013
Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen
 
Oscars 2013
Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
 
Golden Globes 2013
Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy
 
Oscars 2010
Amanda Seyfried in Armani Prive
 US Les Miserables Premiere
Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
 
London Les Miserables Premiere
Amanda Seyfried in Balenciaga
2013 Met Gala
 
Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy
In Time Premiere
 
Amanda Seyfried in Prabal Gurung
 
Which is your favorite red carpet look from Amanda Seyfried?

16 comments

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love yours, just followed via GFC if you'd like to do the same that'd be great! :)

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ainslee, thanks for dropping by. Following you now <3

      Delete
  2. Lovely dresses...I think all of them were looking amazing..
    Have nice weekend xxx

    ◈✾◈✾◈Monas de Seda◈✾◈✾◈

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she has come a long way in her fashion from when she first started her career. I loved her in Alexander McQueen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Amanda looked great at the SAG Awards and The Oscars this year. Her style has really evolved (or she got an amazing stylist!).
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Following you on GFC.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! Heading over to yours now and following <3

      Delete
  5. I love Amanda's style! She is the right about of sophisticated and edgy!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Only few can pull off edgy and sophisticated :)

      Delete
  6. I love Amanda's style! So classic and chic!

    xo Gina

    www.eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some wonderful dresses here :)

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I like the Balenciaga best. But she looks great in every single dress....I love her style:)
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Sherry! That is such a gorgeous dress and looks very sexy but classy on her :)

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)